Call for Price
The Occupational Health and Safety Act of Ontario requires employers to assess the risks of workplace violence and harassment (Bill 168), develop policies and programs, and take reasonable steps to prevent or eliminate violence and harassment in the workplace. This awareness course is for general compliance, and provides an explanation as to how the legislative responsibilities apply to the worker, and what can be done to prevent workplace violence and harassment. Modules will include:
- Violence and harassment defined
- How the legislation applies to the worker and their work environment
- Practical applications and policies
- Documentation requirements
- Completing audits and hazard analyses
This course is a legal requirement for all workers in Ontario. Managers or supervisors that have to deal with reported cases of violence and harassment, are required to take the course Violence and Harassment for Management.