Unique challenges require unique customized solutions.
The COVID-19 pandemic has created unique challenges for businesses and workforces all across Canada.
Public health departments, government leaders, and associations provide continual streams of information where business owners and executives must analyze this information to the best of their ability, providing direction in the creation of customized solutions for their business.
Barantas has remained focused on the core principles of prevention and safety services offering clarity and direction to company programs and operational procedure development.
Barantas can assist in any of the following key areas:
- Business re-opening plans and implementation strategies
- Operational redesign of workspace management
- Worker inter-personal safety prevention programs and methodologies
- Workforce programs for office, industrial, municipal and education sectors
- Construction project-specific pandemic enhanced programs and inspections
- Health and safety manual and policy development
- Personal protective equipment supply and sourcing (masks, gloves, face shields)
Barantas provides comprehensive, long-term protection strategies and a personalized partnership anchored by our commitment to service excellence.
Let us help you get back to business safely and keep your workforce and clients healthy.
Download a copy of our program outline here.