Barantas has a simple starter package for companies looking to assess their safety management system
Our starter pack is designed to provide information to management identifying the following:
- What level of compliance is your safety program at right now?
- Are there any gaps in the implementation or function of your program?
- Are there opportunities to improve or create new efficiencies or save costs?
- What are the recommendations that could take your program further allowing you to better quote jobs, lower injury rates and save insurance premiums?
The Barantas Safety Assessment Package has been developed based on years of experience with new clients looking to better their health and safety management system. Our team of certified safety professionals learn and understands your business through the following steps:
- Perform an initial overall safety management program basic audit
- Perform 6 field operation reviews
- Provide management with an overview report including next-step recommendations
This Safety Assessment Package will provide any company with a snapshot of your health and safety management program, identifying gaps and opportunities to increase efficiencies and provide development recommendations.
Costs are designed to be non-committal. Use all six operational reviews quickly or spread them out, it’s entirely up to you.
Very low introductory rates to help get you started.
Additional services you can add to this assessment package include:
- Going paperless review and recommendations
- Detailed referenced field inspection reports
- COR or other compliance reviews
A small investment for potential savings
We have found higher sustainable success rates in companies that took a moment to fully assess their current state, and develop a clear plan to move forward.