Barantas Inc. (Barantas) believes in training that makes a difference. Barantas creates education that focuses on improving workers knowledge and abilities, and strives to achieve excellence in i's training standards. Barantas also knows that students and companies need to feel protected in having authentic, legitimate certifications and cards to represent the education received. This legitimacy is accomplished with our high quailty cards (tearproof and waterproof) and investment in copy protection efforts and is why we charge a replacement fee for lost or stolen cards.
The following lists Barantas' Policies on Education:
Delivery of Courses
- Barantas will make every reasonable effort to ensure each student has equal opportunity and access to materials/practical components.
- Barantas requires proof of WSIB clearance for companies sending students to courses with practical components or modules.
- Contract clients and customers of Barantas receive discounted rates, while non-contract clients must pay full price.
- Training fees will vary depending on location, course, and equipment required.
- Training fees are due upon booking of training course for non-contract clients and customers, contract clients and customers will receive notice of hours deducted on their next billing cycle.
- NSF cheques or funds will be subject to a $45 surcharge or actual charges, whichever is greater.
- Barantas can develop custom designed courses to suite your specific requirements. Custom courses must be prearranged and negotiated with Barantas on and individual basis. Please contact Barantas for more details.
Course Bookings and Cancellations
- Training may be booked online at training.barantas.ca or by phone or e-mail.
- All registrations are confirmed via e-mail. If you do not receive an e-mail after booking a course, please contact the office to verify your booking.
- Bookings are made on a "First Come - First Serve" basis.
- Bookings made can be cancelled and refunded prior to 48 hours before the course.
- Cancellations within the 48 hour period before the course are non-refundable.
- Bookings are only valid for the students identified in the booking.
- Barantas is not responsible for ensuring students arrive and attend courses.
- Students arriving more than 15 minutes late may not be allowed entry into the course.
- Barantas reserves the right to cancel courses offered at any time, but will make every reasonable effort to inform of cancellations at least 48 hours in advance.
- Barantas will provide certicates and training cards of the successful candidates to the purchaser of the training course.
- Barantas does not guarantee that all students will be successful in completing the courses taken.
Replacement Certificates and Cards
- Replacement training certificates with cards can be ordered from our office at a cost of $20 / certificate. Call or e-mail to request your replacements.
- Replacement ROT will only be issued to the original person or company who paid for the training.